From Permanent Future Lab
Revision as of 22:45, 25 November 2015 by Hans van de Burgt
In essence, the characteristics of this shunting puzzle which make it so effective are:
- Simple track layout - it's easy and quick (and cheap) to build or set up
- Straightforward rules - they're easy to understand, memorize, and apply
- Ready to play in seconds - no extra equipment needed, any kind of token will do
- Entertaining - the puzzle is challenging but never frustrating
- Non repetitive - 6,720 different shunting orders possible
- Small size - makes an ideal second layout
- Easy to store - that's where it got its name from...
Documentation & help
To discuss this product with others you can visit a community site.
Some products have active development. Possible a open hardware design, SDK, API, and/or open source software package is available. Did you developed for this technology? Please share it at one of the above communities or development links below. If you created a new Github page, please add it to the list below.
When you discover something about this product you can make a blog, photo or video and put it on your website, blog or favorite social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. To make your message being visible for people interesting in the Permanent Future Lab movement please use the #PFLab hashtag and also use one of the product mentions and hashtags below.